• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete Warrior Partout... LOOK!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the motor, but prefer right now to sell it whole... at the most, part the top and low end and sell them.

I got dibs on the wheels/tires, the nerf bars, and the shock covers

octane2079... I have to wait to get my bank statement to see what deposits they put in. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. But the sales are going very well on ebay. Alot of parts will be shipped out after the auctions close. I am very happy for sure.

And by auctions close, I will have my account ready to rock as the auctions still have many days left, 4 I believe. But I only have 13 parts up (they are all going to be sold). But I still have alot left, including what you are interested in I believe.

I am definately interested now, sent you another pm for further details. Should be a go

ridinfast... the MSR Easy pull is sold. Thanks for your interest... amny other parts still left. Check the list on page 1!

Parts are starting to really move guys... if anybody has anything they need or would like, let me know. The aftermarket list is now udated with what I didn't try selling yet and with what is gone...

Back