• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

complete bottom end/parts trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91warrior

Reaction score
I am looking for a complete, good bottom end, i have a plan in my head and if i could get a good bottom end, i could build another engine.

i have a some parts i thought about trading depending on the condition. i have an edelbrock carb thats been ran for about 2 years, and a megacycle .450 lift cam thats was only ran a few months when my connecting rod bearing went out. i really dont want to give up these parts, but on the right bottom end i will.

I just want to see whats out there.

i have a bottom end, but the lower crank bearing exploded and therefore the crank is junk, also i robbed the clutch cover off of it and the stator tested bad... it is from a 96 i believe, can remember if maybe the side is cracked from the chain popping or not? i would have to look... let me know if your still interested... it would be local pickup only but cheap as dirt... oh and i robbed the flywheel key too

tcombs0064 i pm'd you

bomber- im was looking for a complete good bottom end, but if your cases are good, id be interested in it, expecially if its dirt cheap. let me know how the cases are.

Im getting all kinds of ideas with these engines, its addicting.

Back