cometic or athena?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miami1

Reaction score
i bought a complete cometic gasket kit on ebay and the seller sent me a message telling me its out of stock. he is offering a moose set an athena set or a refund.

i would like some info on the athena set, i see that it is more $ but are they better?

please help asap!!

Last edited:
I had the same problem with gaskets for my 350. I ended up with Cometic, but I'm sure Athena is way better then Moose...

idk moose is one of those brands that just sticks there name on stuff. does anyone know who makes the moose set?

Go with the Athena. I rebuilt my motor with the Athena gaskets, and they came recommended next to Cometic, without a question

According to another forum post athena is also the oem supplyer for fiat, this includes ferari, so i guess its good enough for the raptor.

ive ran moose athena wiseco cometic vitos tusk you name it ive ran it on a quad and they all hold up perfect im not a big fan of cometic because when you order a topend gasket kit it dosent come with valve seals or any o rings so im not impressed

Back