Come on guys.....!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
I will admitt my self i havnt been taking part in the potm or qotm , but i am going to change that. but come on no one dose it, Next time you go out ridding snap a quick shot. if there was more entries every month it would make things alot more fun.. next time i take any of my quads out i am going to take a quick shot and post it up...... O and modds have you guys every tried to maybe get like a small sponsor to support the POTM & QTOM maybe like the winner would get a couple stickers or small stuff like that , i bet that would get some of us to post some and actully try, you know liek on exriders it was Blingstar now its Pro armor , but if we could find a small company that would be will ign to do that that would be awsome!

Just my thoughts
~Eddie

I will admitt my self i havnt been taking part in the potm or qotm , but i am going to change that. but come on no one dose it, Next time you go out ridding snap a quick shot. if there was more entries every month it would make things alot more fun.. next time i take any of my quads out i am going to take a quick shot and post it up...... O and modds have you guys every tried to maybe get like a small sponsor to support the POTM & QTOM maybe like the winner would get a couple stickers or small stuff like that , i bet that would get some of us to post some and actully try, you know liek on exriders it was Blingstar now its Pro armor , but if we could find a small company that would be will ign to do that that would be awsome!

Just my thoughts
~Eddie

Great idea, problem is who would pay for it, most companys give stickers when you buy there products but I'm not sure they would just give them out and in quantity.

Have to disagree with ya on the stickers dave. I emailed about 20 companies about free stickers and now I have like 150 stickers and no where to put them :eek: Lots of real nice stickers too not cheap ones like you might suspect. Heck if winning free stickers would get more people to enter I could just put together a little sticker kit every month and send it to the winner.

well dave think we can give it a shot maybe email a smaller ATV company ?? any one have any ideas?

Back