Cobra Pipe jetting....?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2001warrioryfm350

Reaction score
Before you say anything, I personally don't like the cobra pipe or how it sounds, but when I got the quad it was on it, not sure if anyone else has one on here, but the stock main jet for a warrior is 145. And I have the next 3 sizes up, 147.5, 150, and 155.

My cousin used to own a shop and he said we should try changing the pilot jet before we put the 155 size main jet in, but I've read up on others with cobra pipes, they say the 155 main jet fixes the lean-ness.

Anyone know if I should try the 155 jet first? and then if it doesnt try pilot or?

Thanks!!! :atv:

Before you say anything, I personally don't like the cobra pipe or how it sounds, but when I got the quad it was on it, not sure if anyone else has one on here, but the stock main jet for a warrior is 145. And I have the next 3 sizes up, 147.5, 150, and 155.

My cousin used to own a shop and he said we should try changing the pilot jet before we put the 155 size main jet in, but I've read up on others with cobra pipes, they say the 155 main jet fixes the lean-ness.

Anyone know if I should try the 155 jet first? and then if it doesnt try pilot or?

Thanks!!! :atv:
Id go to a 150 and drop the clip on the needle one..

Okay I have the 150 in it and how do I get to the needle? Me and my dad have been trying to figure it out for a while now.

Back