clutch!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfmwarrior38

Reaction score
I want to know what some clutch kits u guys are run n. cuzz i have had a hard time with clutch crap.....

Last edited:
Hey brother, a little punctuation and correct grammar would go a long way towards making your post more understandable.

From what I can gather, it sounds like you need an extra friction plate in your clutch. That should help with the slipping. It's made a difference in many Warriors with similar issues. I've not really experienced many false neutrals on shifting, but every once in a while it's a bitch to get into neutral.

i do have a extra steel and i did not know i was in english class srry for whatever I did. I just wrote it out real quick to see if enybody had a clutch that they have liked...

Well I think iam going to with the set up u got do u have a extra steel ? and have u had it for a long time ?

I run KG clutch with extra steel plate, very good clutch. Ive ran a DP clutch, the ones that are like 170, and that was the best clutch iver ever ran. Keep the waved washers/springs in it. They help keep the friction plates seperate from the steels when the clutch is pulled in, or in nuetral

Barnett.

I ran a EBC dirt digger before this one I have in it now, it burnt up on me pretty quick.

I run KG clutch with extra steel plate, very good clutch. Ive ran a DP clutch, the ones that are like 170, and that was the best clutch iver ever ran. Keep the waved washers/springs in it. They help keep the friction plates seperate from the steels when the clutch is pulled in, or in nuetral
so should i keep a extra steel in also or just wave washers/springs.

get the driveline they have a couple thicker plates and a sheet that tells you about it and i also stuck my thinnest plate in of the old clutch and it works by far better than my old one.

get the driveline they have a couple thicker plates and a sheet that tells you about it and i also stuck my thinnest plate in of the old clutch and it works by far better than my old one.
were would be the best place to by one i found one on ebay for 50 bucks.....

Back