Clutch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

Reaction score
OK, so stupid question.....

I just took my clutch apart to put in another plate for the clutch mod. I put it all back together, tightened it down, and the clutch plates still turn inside the carrier...... I thought I had it all lined up right, but maybe not. What did I do wrong? Pretty sure it shouldn't be that way......

yea you will have to take it back apart, sounds like a disk fell out of the groves and when you went to tighten it up, it clamped on that disk and didnt let anything else clamp together (if that makes sense, I am not good at explaining things). i did the same thing when i did this mod and had to take it back apart.

All the timing marks are is a dot about a 1/8th inch wide and their on the ouside of the 2. Take it back apart and the hub boss has the teeth that the plates ride on and make sure that the teel line up with the ones in the pressure plate and re assemble and maybe you will be lucky enough to not have to fully disasimble it

Back