clutch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior333

Reaction score
i dont understand my clutch it wont quit slippin for anything ive tried adjusting it and it will get really close butthen it will get really bad is it time for a new one or what im not reall sure on the adjustment i might be doing it wrong i lossen the adjuster on the bars all the way in then tighten the one on the motor then move the one on the bar out till it gets good then gets really bad is this right

yea i have a tusk clutch kit with heavy duty springs in it and its not super old put it in around the end of last summer and its been apart alot

theres yur prob..should have gone with a ebc clutch..not tusk..i will never put any thing tusk on my quad..maybe nerfs or the alba bumper(made by tusk) but never anything to make it perform better

any chance a plate is in wrong? What kind of oil are you running? A clutch should not act eradically - I am wondering if the lever on the case cover is pulling to far and not returning fully

Its fairly new, maybe contact somebody in tech help at manufacturer.

[quote author=wie1086 board=quadrelated thread=1177895857 post=1177899702]any chance a plate is in wrong? What kind of oil are you running? A clutch should not act eradically - I am wondering if the lever on the case cover is pulling to far and not returning fully

that may be my problem how do i know for sure

also my dad has a warrior that is a 97 to and he rebuilt his motor and has a tusk clutch in his and his works great we both run castrol 10w-40

I think it's hit or miss dude with those Tusk clutches, I'm sure you ride a lot harder then your dad does too, they can't take too much punishment.

yeah i dont think i would take a chance..buy hey 333warrior have somebody that knows what there doing really good ride it so they know how it feels and then maybe they can help ya..if you dont have it all torn apart

Back