clutch!!! helppp

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vestige019

Reaction score
alright.... i was riding my quad then outta no where my engine wud bog down like it had no gas or the e brake was on.....so i try to figure out whats rong but as soon as i release the clutch it runs fine agian so i drive back.....put in netrual....then every time i pull the clutch in...the engine wud start to stall or almost die....so at first i just unhookd the clutch thinking the only problem to that wud having to start it up in netrual....but then i need reverse so i hook the clutch back up for reverse....i put it in revese and unhook the clutch so i wudnt have to deall with it stalling since its already in reverse.....it dies....as soon as i unhook the clutch.......

does anyone know whats rong??? i have the e brake sensor unhookd and taped up and its been fine for about 2 years now and out of no where my clutch sensor is giving me crap.....

thanks muchhhh ;D

you sure that the e brake line hasnt been pulled at all??

that seems like the only logical thing or something with wiring.

keep us updated with whatever you try

-ant

well the e brake lines on a warrior wud have to be sperated for it to not be like activated right??? and if so then yeah

idk it just seemd to happen after i rode in the snow for a while so cud it just be a short sumwhere from all the water??

tonite im gonna try to let it dry and see what tormo brings soo idk

thanks again

Back