Clutch cooler mod instructions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lieuht

Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty much the model txt everyone goes by. Lately we've been chatting about ways to block the galley between the two holes with out using putty. I'm going to go with drilling a 3rd hole and tapping it then winding in some sort of sweet screw. Lot,tit now has a thread maker epoxy that could be used along with screw.

Well i got the spare cover off and im not sure where to drill the holes. Do i drill right through the 2 spots where it sticks up on the inside?

Last edited:
You want to match a drill to the size of the hole that's there, flip it over make sure you have True line up the galley and drill the 2nd hole from the outside but DO NOT drill completely through the galley, just the outer, layer, just be careful to keep the drilled hole as center and true to the galley as possible..

Do an advanced search on here and it will pull up a VERY good, step by step thread. It's a pretty old thread. Paige 5 is great.

Back