clutch cables breaking????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfmwarrior38

Reaction score
so ive broke like 3 cables in like a year and idk y i have a msr clutch perch and yeah eny ideas would help... like 3 months ago i got a tusk cheap cable and it broke today when i went to check mail so idk ill try a yamaha oem cable i guess>??....:argh:

where are they breaking at? on the ends or somewhere in the middle? Always in the same spot?

they keep breaking at the ends every time same spot the ends break off. the one that i just broke the guy "said" it was oem but idk and all others have been tusk so idk

I run the pro motion terminator cable. All stainless with a nylon liner. I have an msr clutch perch also, and still the stock warrior clutch setup and its smoother than the rappy clutch. Ive felt 2kwarr rappy setup and Deadlast's hydro setup and mines still smoother.

I run the pro motion terminator cable. All stainless with a nylon liner. I have an msr clutch perch also, and still the stock warrior clutch setup and its smoother than the rappy clutch. Ive felt 2kwarr rappy setup and Deadlast's hydro setup and mines still smoother.
Thats my next set up except rappy style since ill need a new cable soon anyway and i wanna get rid of the p brake

alrighty thanks guys ill throw a motion pro t2 on there and see how she works is there eny kind of cable lube i should use i awalys lube the cable with something but eny kind that is realy good?

alrighty thanks guys ill throw a motion pro t2 on there and see how she works is there eny kind of cable lube i should use i awalys lube the cable with something but eny kind that is realy good?

I just try and pack bearing grease in there before i install then i never touch it lol. WD40 would work good also

Back