christmas present I bought myself today :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
I finally traded my Marshal 15 watt amp for a Line 6 "spider III 30". This amp has 30 watts and the buttons light up!

heres my first amp that I just traded:

PB200003.jpg

heres my new amp:

PB200011.jpg
and im glad that this amp came with a pedal to change from clean/church/metal/insane:)

this amp that I got was $280 after they gave me 80 bucks for my old one (rip off but w/e) good amp! :)

yah, i don't know if any of you fourhwheelers care. just thought i'd share. Me and my dad spend an hour and a half down at the store trying out different amps :p

Sweet dud, i play guitar as well. nice amp! I know what you mean gotta have some type of distortion.

I to play a little, still learning though.

Where did you trade, i have two crappy amp's that i'd love to trade for something a whole lot better.

well go to your local music shop. My dad has a old sonax 500 and it doesn't work. it could be fixed. and its huge, but anyways some day, we're gunan take it to the music store to see if they will give us any money for it.

what kind of amps do you guys have? and what kind of guitar!?

i have a 1988 Peavey Falcon Custom. VERY sweet guitar, uncle let my borrow it so I could learn but he probly won't say anything about it and i'll end up keeping it:) but I already hit it off something and chipped the paint off the bottom:(

marshall plexi reissue, fender '65 super reverb, 60's strats, 76 mustang, fulltone ocd, fulltone '69, vox wah, rotovibe, tubescreamer ts9, tubeking, liquid chorus, morely aby.

nice man.. reminds me how dissapointed i am that my band split. hopefully we'll make a comeback tour for the 07 shows.

i play bass btw. love my 100w ampeq.... the thing will kick over anything at 1/4 power.

nice amp though man, good luck with her

Geez, come on guys, you should all know that YAMAHA makes the best amps!!! COME ON!!!

Geez, come on guys, you should all know that YAMAHA makes the best amps!!! COME ON!!!

sorry, but yamaha (in my mind) is one of the worst well known brands of instruments! but I have not played one so I should not be bashing the company!

This is my 1988 peavey falcon (custom I believe) It is a bit dirty by the pickups but ah well im just playing in my room :p for now..
PB170013.jpg

95 Ibanez RG 470 with emg actives, 1995 Gibson '59 Les Paul Re-Issue, 2004 Gisbon Les Paul Studio (wine red with gold hardware, my fav guitar ever made), 05 Epi Les Paul, Fender Twin Reverb Amp, Randall Warhead Full stack (i never play it. it's just too ****** loud), and an assorment of pedals.

Back