chinese reaptor 350?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow how do they get away with making a quad that is identical to the warrior/raptor. it looks like its the same frame and motor. plastics look almost the same as the raptor. i love the warriors but i wouldnt want a chinese knock off.

I was just looking around and Hi Sun makes knock off of all sorts of quads, they have a 450r, 400, 350, 250. Even a 750 Grizzly knock off

they even have utvs, ones a teryx clone. and i wonder how similar this craptor is to the actual one, like what parts could be switched out and everyting

they even have utvs, ones a teryx clone. and i wonder how similar this craptor is to the actual one, like what parts could be switched out and everyting
looks same size, they have one next to a warrior on you tube. Also I seen they have an oil cooler

Worthless POS all those Chinese knockoffs are crap. About all they are good for is putt around or put a kid on it to get a feel and learn with. They are gutless weak knock offs. And for parts god luck if you can even find a place to get parts for them. We had one of the little 90 or 110 ones for the kids its crap, with days of haveing it the stator crapped out had to have it replaced by warrenty, then it won't start with a new battery but you could jump it off. It had enough I could ride it but a full size quad to do some serious rideing they aren't worth it.

I have to Tao Tao 110cc quads for my kids(5 and 7). My boys is an eternal hunk of ****. He has jumped it so many times the frame tweeked, threw the chain, which busted the stator. They are hard as woodpecker lips to start(when cold), have **** tires, and because they are autos, they lack power in the low end for trails.

My daughters is a preddy knock off, and as long as I keep my ass off it, it is fine. They both haul ass, and engine wise they are reliable. I have had no issues buying parts, but have had many issues with the drive line. My boys is down for now. I regret buying his, but it came with enough parts (and an engine) that I can fix damn near everything except teh frame.

Next year he gets a new quad!

Worthless POS all those Chinese knockoffs are crap. About all they are good for is putt around or put a kid on it to get a feel and learn with. They are gutless weak knock offs. And for parts god luck if you can even find a place to get parts for them. We had one of the little 90 or 110 ones for the kids its crap, with days of haveing it the stator crapped out had to have it replaced by warrenty, then it won't start with a new battery but you could jump it off. It had enough I could ride it but a full size quad to do some serious rideing they aren't worth it.

Exactly what i think of them! JUNK!!

ATVs-350A Specs:

Max Speed: 45+ MPH (Based on Load)
Max Load: 380 Lbs (173 Kg)
Net Weight: 385 Lbs (176 Kg)
Power Plant: 348cc 4-Stroke, Oil-Cooled
Max Power: 23.8 HP @ 6000 rpm
Transmission: 6-spd Clutch w/ Reverse to Chain
Engine Start: Electric
F/R Tire Size: 21 x 7" -8 & 20 x 9.5" - 8
Brakes: Front Drum / Rear Hydraulic Disc
Front Suspension: Dual A-arm w/ Shocks
Rear Suspension: Mono-Shock Swing-arm
Fuel Capacity: 3.30 Gallons
Overall Dims: 72 x 43 x 44"
Wheelbase: 49"
Seat Height: 32"
Warranty: 6-months, Limited Parts Warranty
Assembly: Comes 95% Assembled.
Certifications: EPA / CARB approved.

Warrior Specifications
Engine Type 348cc air cooled SOHC four stroke
Bore & Stroke 83mm x 64.5mm
Carburetion 36mm Mikuni
Ignition CDI
Starter Electric
Clutch Manual
Transmission Six speed w/reverse
Driveline Chain
Suspension Front Double wishbone, 7.9" travel
Suspension Rear Swingarm w/single shock, 7.9" travel
Brakes Front Dual disc
Brakes Rear Disc
Tires Front 22x7-10
Tires Rear 22x10-9
Length 72.4"
Width 42.5"
Height 42.5"
Seat Height 30.1"
Ground Clearance 4.9"
Wheelbase 47.2"
Dry Weight 397 lbs
Fuel Capacity 3.2 gal

wow how do they get away with making a quad that is identical to the warrior/raptor. it looks like its the same frame and motor. plastics look almost the same as the raptor. i love the warriors but i wouldnt want a chinese knock off.
ther china and the do what the **** they want lol

it started with honda sending blueprints over to try and get china to build minis for them for cheaper labor but they just stole the blueprints and made their own bikes exactly the same. now their doing it to everyone and everything and no one has the ability to stop it

We all have the ability to stop it by being aware of what and where you buy. I know a lot of you depend on and are religious about walmart but they are one of the biggest sales reps for china and continuously drive american companies out of buisness by forcing them to lower the price of their product or have it made in china for less. They roll back prices by rollin jobs across seas or else they wont carry your product.

If everyone in this country were to trade their japanese bikes and bought an american made one things would be a lot different for our counrty and we wouldnt have to worry about petty **** like this. The dollar comes before pride for most in the USA. Im not saying I or anyone is better than anyone else but you cant say that there is no way to stop china. Remeber this when you wanna buy something but the american made product is $3 more and you want the lowest price possible!!!

Last edited:
If everyone in this country were to trade their japanese bikes and bought an american made one things would be a lot different for our counrty and we wouldnt have to worry about petty **** like this. QUOTE]

american bikes? so you wanna buy a new highland or a old cannondale, and there both th same frame pretty much, lots of choice lol

Yeah ive read about them highland bikes. They are friggin sweet! good story to go along with the comapany, kinda sad thou.

We all have the ability to stop it by being aware of what and where you buy. I know a lot of you depend on and are religious about walmart but they are one of the biggest sales reps for china and continuously drive american companies out of buisness by forcing them to lower the price of their product or have it made in china for less. They roll back prices by rollin jobs across seas or else they wont carry your product.

If everyone in this country were to trade their japanese bikes and bought an american made one things would be a lot different for our counrty and we wouldnt have to worry about petty **** like this. The dollar comes before pride for most in the USA. Im not saying I or anyone is better than anyone else but you cant say that there is no way to stop china. Remeber this when you wanna buy something but the american made product is $3 more and you want the lowest price possible!!!

Buy american? Have you looked at most the stuff that is american has china or japan hands on it, use to the big 3 auto makers were american, not anymore they have Mexican, Taiwan, China, Japan parts in them they aren't 100% american. Just because it says made in the USA doesn't mean it. If it 100% american its going to be hand built and high dollar. Thats what its all about now send it over seas, cheap labor cheap parts ship it back sell it at a high cost make a profit, thats where its at, making a profit. If you want ot stop the overseas crap then don't buy anything in any store it was built made put together overseas somehow.

I am all about 100% american, always will be but when big paid CEO's carfe about making a profit and haveing cheap overhead cost it won't ever happen.

And thats exactly my point. Non one cares enough to do anything. Its simpley the same thought process that people have toward voting. " My one vote wont make a difference" but a countries worth of votes would if everyone stuck together.

As far as my comment on american bikes, dont you think there would be more companies if there was more of a demand? Of coarse there would thats how an economy works...supply and demend. Demand more **** be made in US and someone will supply. But then your back to the point that it cost less to buy a raptor than a highlander so **** Tom, Dick, and Harry! Lets buy from Chan, Lee, and Won.

Back