• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Checking interest: Partout 98' Yam Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwi73

Reaction score
My dad has a 98' yamaha warrior that's been giving us some electrical trouble and just won't go away. Other than that, most everything else is in pretty good shape. Because of this, i'm debating convincing my dad that we should part it out and just buy him a new 450.

Before I talk to him, I thought I'd check if there is interest in parting his bike out. If there are enough people that need warrior parts, we will more than likely start ripping it apart.

Post here and let me know what you need and i'll let you know if we have what you're looking for and a price. It's mainly stock with new(er) ITP holeshot tires, alba nerfs and that's about it.

Thanks guys!

Forgot to include that I have a positive reputation on my forum www.ltr450hq.com. I post there every day and many people can attest to my integrity. Don't be turned away because of my low post count here....someone referred me to this site last night so I thought I would give it a try.

First off welcome to the site. Secondly.....most members on here show only major interest in aftermarket parts. There are already a ton of stocker parts on the site for sale if people need them. I sell most of my stock warrior parts via craigslist or ebay.

My vote, is fix the electrical, new wiring harness perhaps? Im sure you could fins one in the classifieds section on here. Pimp out the war dog and stay a YFM350 member?

What style alba nerfs by the way?

If u decide to part it out post a picture of the 4 wheeler before u start ripping it apart and then post some other pictures of other items on here but i might be interest in the tires and nerf bars, thats if u part it out

well if you decide to tear her down, i want your whole rear brake caliper and the rear disc

What color are the plastics? I would also be interested in an aftermarket exhaust and the carb.

Back