Check out my new nerfs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarc180484

Reaction score
I wanted to get some nerf bars for my quad but i couldn't afford to buy them so we decided to make some, it was a lot of work but i think they look pretty good for being homemade. next i need a bumper ;D
2007%5C01%5C26%5Cbikepics-782925-800.jpg

Nice work! If I could make stuff like that I would definately put it on my quad. Now if you smash them up you can just make another set. Very cool.

Those look great man nice work, Too bad they probably took you a long time to make or i'd buy a set from ya.

I told my dad we shud sell him and he said no that they are too much work. We got a 16 ton metal bender last weekend so weve been making all kinds of stuff.

those look real great man, nice work!!..... and DS what does the last active original member mean in ure profile??

Wow, those look great. You guys are the fabulous fabricators.

Good job on the nerfs! Not quite the last remaining member!!! I still have the warrior but the motor is jacked up, it'll be running again eventually. **** is just too damn expensive to get it fixed quickly!!!

those look real great man, nice work!!..... and DS what does the last active original member mean in ure profile??

I was one of the original 3-6 people that started the site.. all the other members have left the site (one was in an accident)or sold their warriors. Death is still active persay but he never really comes on the site but once in a month anymore. But i forgot about boxhead haha so now i have to remove that.

here they are mounted on my quad. I have the rack on it because i was hauling wood out of my valley with it. It does pretty good pretending to be a utility. next i need itp mudlights. I am also going to make new pegs for it too and heal guards because im going to college for tool and die in a couple of weeks.
2007%5C01%5C27%5Cbikepics-783915-800.jpg

Back