• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap warrior rolling chassis

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he got back to me, in the pics he sent the a arms dont even look like they have been used. Trying to strike a deal right now for that kz 650 I have.

Well guys its his warrior, or atleast whats left of it. And its coming to me. Once I get it home and decide which parts I want between mine and his, I will have some parts for sale.

Ive got some from him, before we realized who each other was. Im probably gonna have some parts for sale off of his and some off of mine. Ill probably post some pics before I go to far. Right now im trying to plan what Im doing for sure.

u mean this was Iowa's warrior? U keepin the arms? Cool stuff man. Lets see some pic of what u got. I take it u traded the 650?

yep on all questions man. Hopefully Ill get it back here in the next couple days and then the deciding begins. Heres some pics he sent me before we realized who each other was. As of right know Im assuming the bodys all still there, just not in the pic.

Attachments

• .temp.jpg
    .temp.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20110125_165459.jpg
    IMG_20110125_165459.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 13
body is there. glad wer found eachother. now wer are in directa contact to set up the midwest ride. which by the way is open to the nation. hint quadpool.

Im glad its working out for both of us. Ill see ya sometime tomorrow. Ive been "pimping" the midwest ride to anyone I know with a yfm too!!!

Back