Cheap a-arm's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
Hey does any body know where i can get some cheap +3 a-arms at.....r maybe some cheap used one's would work 2...

Cheap and A arms don't go together in the same sentence....

Hey does any body know where i can get some cheap +3 a-arms at.....r maybe some cheap used one's would work 2...
idk look at deaths part list maybe his arms will fit a rappy (if he still has them)

[quote:lowkhpd4]Hey does any body know where i can get some cheap +3 a-arms at.....r maybe some cheap used one's would work 2...
idk look at deaths part list maybe his arms will fit a rappy (if he still has them)[/quote:lowkhpd4]

he told me he shipped those out on monday

Im in the process of makin jigs to make some +3 arms....after ALOT of hard testing....i may or may not be building a couple sets if people are interested.....from the parts ive gathered so far....im thinkin they are gonna be in the 350-400 ranger per set...ill keep everyone on this site up to date.

Do you know anything about suspensions?

I mean building a-arms from scratch is not for the backyard mechanic.

im not a highschooler....ive owned my own suspension ( among other things) business for over 5 years....ive built full frames ( and more) for trucks ive had in magazines. So yes...i do.

Im in the process of makin jigs to make some +3 arms....after ALOT of hard testing....i may or may not be building a couple sets if people are interested.....from the parts ive gathered so far....im thinkin they are gonna be in the 350-400 ranger per set...ill keep everyone on this site up to date.
kk that kool let me know when u get some...

heres a friends custom a arms on his yfz..

i174195617_14911.jpg

im not a highschooler....ive owned my own suspension ( among other things) business for over 5 years....ive built full frames ( and more) for trucks ive had in magazines. So yes...i do.

Whooooooaa there, big feller!

I was being facetious.

I gathered from your previous posts that you are more than qualified for the task.

:cool:

[quote:sz2chiav]im not a highschooler....ive owned my own suspension ( among other things) business for over 5 years....ive built full frames ( and more) for trucks ive had in magazines. So yes...i do.

Whooooooaa there, big feller!

I was being facetious.

I gathered from your previous posts that you are more than qualified for the task.

:cool:[/quote:sz2chiav]

I wasnt being mad....just sayin. thats all. AND WHY I GOTA BE THE BIG FELLER ALL THE TIME.....WHY CANT I BE LITTLE FELLER !?!?! ;D

Why would you sell the a-arms for so much little feller? I know there will be a ton of labor involved, but the buyers wouldnt be saving that much $$ from buying your a-arms. But if you sold them for like $200 you could sell a sh!t load of them. Instead of charging about what the other name brand makers charge. Just a thought...

200 wont even cover the cost of materials....the Heims alone are 32 each for the heavy duty ones, and there are 4 per side....plus the cost of bushings, tubing, brake lines and tierods...let alone my time building them, you do the math...im not saying im gonna sell a ton of them....just sayin im gonna be makin em. Im not trying to make a ton of money, if any off these things...but if i can offer a good strong set of arms for a decent price...then thats what im gonna do. I could make em cheaper buy using cheaper heims and thinner tubing....but that would defeat the purpose.

Back