Chain Rollers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04Fivefour

Reaction score
How many are there? Mine looks like it has none on it. Also what ones are the best.

I know the roller ones with bearings are good but what about the rest?

TM Designworks make some of the best rollers. I have a them on both of my quads. I have used the 9 dollar allballs ones in the past and they was well worth the cash.

There are 1 rollers, 1 upper and 1 lower. Im running moose rollers and they are holding up very well, stay away from the stock ones. I went through a stock one in one race, my moose have been on a whole season plus some

I have over 2000 miles on my lower TM Designworks bearing roller and it still looks like brand new well worth the $25 imo
and for my upper and swing arm roller I am running DRW and they have more than surpassed my test great product from Duneracerweston

Since this topic is brought up I will tell you all something funny, My buddy bought a used LTR450 and they had a damn skateboard wheel for their top roller lol, I thought I had seen it all until that.

I've actually heard skateboard wheels are just as good if not better than the TM Designworks rollers as long as you mill down the wheel to the correct diameter they do work really well my "EX" buddy put one on his 94 warrior which speaking of I really need to get it out of my garage (part out possibly):iagree:

I don't even run a top roller since I took my amp link off just a crf roller on the bottom.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

When we took the skateboard wheel off the LTR it fell apart ball bearings went everywhere but I bet a new set of them would last a long time.

Back