Chain rollers??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wal2l2ior

Reaction score
Im in need of 2 chain rollers for my warrior...I ordered a set on ebay, but i guess thier not universal. I need the 2 that screw into thoes posts on the inside of the frame theres an upper and lower. Can some one link me to a spot that would have them.
THanks!

Here is a pic of what roller i need..as you see its not there.

roller.JPG

they dont....the ones they have dont fit over taht little post that sticks out.

I don't know anywhere other than ordering them from yamaha. I saw kits that came with the rollers and guides before for like $55, but i'm not sure where I saw that. I'll look through my catalogs if you want me to, that might be where I saw the kits

yeah..i got a kit from ebay..but like i said, the rollers wouldnt fit over that shaft in my picture....
Can you/or someone else post a pic of your roller, that same one thats in my pic please?

Dennis Kirk does have them in the catalog. I couldn't find them online but maybe you could call them. They are on page 561 of the new catalog. Size 34X24, it says it rides directly on the frame boss.

Part #27-1128 ($14.95)and #27-1129 delrin($9.95); the delrin is the one that rides directly on the frame boss.

If you look up that number on the website, it won't list any atv's but in the catalog it just goes by sizes and then lists the sizes in another box with the part numbers. Like I said, you might wanna call em. 1-800-969-7601

our roller just brroke off and then the chain grinded through the peg and then we grinded it down the rest of the way so it didnt rub...and there is no problems...but ever sence our chain broke we have been having problems ajusting it

Thanks! can you get me a side view shot, From the other side of the quad of thoes 2 rollers bro>?

Magic racing does have them, look under chains/sprockets/rollers, they are there!!! They are 10.95 or so for the warrior and come in black only.

Here is what to do-order them from modquad,then take out the bearing(thats for banshees)and screww it right to the frame-done deal ;)

Never mind.. My buddy who works at yamaha brought me a couple OEM rollers this afternoon.

Back