Chain play!?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerch33

Reaction score
Ok just a quick note to see if this is too much play or not enough...... ???
Any Suggestions are appreciated.

jjUy6MysSjQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with you sitting on the quad there should be like 3/4"to an inch of up and down total play in the chain and it should tighten up when you jump off

Ok so here's the actual link....

http://http://youtu.be/jjUy6MysSjQ

Couldn't see the video but u should have a total of 2 inches of up and down play. So what I'm saying is from where your chain sits u should be able to lift it one inch let it go and then be able to push down one inch..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

with you sitting on the quad there should be like 3/4"to an inch of up and down total play in the chain and it should tighten up when you jump off

I was not sitting on it when I did this! But I feel it has plenty of play!!

Couldn't see the video but u should have a total of 2 inches of up and down play. So what I'm saying is from where your chain sits u should be able to lift it one inch let it go and then be able to push down one inch..

Did you not see the video?? Or is it because you're using a BlackBerry.... Lol J/J

I was not sitting on it when I did this! But I feel it has plenty of play!!

You need your weight on it to adjust it I just push down on the grab bar and adjust it.. And also when you post please put it in its right thread category thanks man.. I moved it for you..

Did you not see the video?? Or is it because you're using a BlackBerry.... Lol J/J

Haha lmao no just didn't feel like watching the video just easier to tell how to adjust it..

Lmao, I think not.... The right link is in the first comment I put on here because the original link I put in the post was for just an image, it was operator error lmao

And where should this have been posted??

Well I only found it cause YAMAHAULER posted it.... Lol
Guess that's what I git fer still being some what of a newb..... Lol

Well I only found it cause YAMAHAULER posted it.... Lol
Guess that's what I git fer still being some what of a newb..... Lol

Its no problem bro..

Maybe I'm not using this app to the best of my knowledge or either I just don't really know how to use it all that well.

Maybe I'm not using this app to the best of my knowledge or either I just don't really know how to use it all that well.

Don't worry man you will figure it out I'm sure...

Back