case saver

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3504life

Reaction score
i have been looking at posts on the site and i have notived some of you guys have the aluminum case savers where did you get them, i broke mine coupple days ago.. smashed it with a hammer trying to take my swing arm bolt out.

Theres a couple on ebay a guy makes out of billet aluminum. But i think them are more foe looks. Noss machine i know used to make some real nice ones. You may have to call them to see if they still make one for the warrior

gotta look under rappy 350 on ebay. Or call NOSS machine and ask if he still has any, there pricey, but so is a a proper case fix.

I'm working on getting some made up.A friend of mine is a machinist and is going to check it out for me.Looking at case savers and something else,cant remember.
Any ideas of other things that we cant easily get that I could get made if numbers make it worthwhile?

I'll by one if you guys get around to doing it and 2 of my buddies have warriors they would prolly want one too. You guys should make like bar risers or throttle levers / covers. just ideas

You could make flexxbar hand guard mounts, only one company makes them and tons of people run them or want to run them, just not pay what BRP is asking. Casesaver is a good one. How about some rotor guards? No one makes them for warriors.

Hopefully I can get something going with this guy.He works as a machinist for an aircraft engine manufacturer
and has gotten the Warrior bug after picking up my 99 for me.He is a bike nut,mx,street & dirt,has been for over 25 years. I'll gather some parts and pics together for the next time I see him.

Back