carbon fiber warrior plastic replacements (hood and tank cover only)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey i've been throwing the idea of makeing carbon fiber body panals for the yamaha warrior, and was wondering what the general consensus is on the topic. for now it would only be hoods and tank covers (carbon fiber doesn't react like plastic it doesn't bend it breaks) and i'd like to have some input on what you guys and gals think, and if this goes well i think i could start making these for sale on ebay. do keep in mind that this wouldn't be a huge weight reduction but more or less a visual mod, never the less this is someing that isn't offered for the warrior other then hydro dipping (fake carbon fiber) and even if it is just for looks carbon fiber is still 10 times stronger then steal and 4 times lighter. for anyone that wants to know i would be useing "crossfire resin" so any concerns of rubbing or wear sould not be worried about, plus they would be clear coated and buffed for extra protection. thanks for your time

carbon fibre hoods for the warrior

Hey,I'm thinking this would be wicked seeing the only way to delete the headlight opening is to use sheet metal or completely change the look,personaly I would purchase one,keep me posted

Think you could also make a "cut front fender style" piece?

Back