• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juggaloclownz187

Reaction score
I have a warrior carb for sale - parts only carb...... This carb is 100% complete
(for parts because it has a stuck jet)

other then that it was functioning, and removed from running machine.... if you can get the jet out, it will be a good carb, if not its for parts only....

Also have a front bumper from a DVX400 that fits warriors ($30) AND a stock rear grab bar ($25)....

PM IF INTERESTED - THANKS

Attachments

• 100_3328.jpg
    100_3328.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_3332.jpg
    100_3332.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_3293.jpg
    100_3293.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Yeah prob. but i got a new carb and just dont need this one, want to make sure that i dont make the damage that was already done by someone else any worse....

Yeah as long as i dont crack the tube then the whole thing is useless for the most part.....Ill give it another go and see what i can do with it....

Any suggestions since the main jet just spins and spins..... It wont tighten or loosen up, i put some vice grips on the jet and it just spins.....

Last edited:
its that tube its connected to you need to get ahold of the other end of it so you can take the jet out

I am having the same issue. The plastic tube comes the copper tube that the main jet goes in. When I try to unscrew the main jet the copper tube just turns and turns, suggestions on how to get it our??

If the plastic tube breaks is the carb useless?

No if the plastic breaks (wich it will!) then you just replace the tube it screws in with another one and the carb is good to go again.....

Back