Carb Questions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve667

Reaction score
Got a chance to get out & ride a bit this past weekend and noticed a few issues on the '02 I just bought. First off I'm gonna put a clutch in, plan to do the extra steel! The other issue is that if I go from idle to WOT, it falls on its face. It does fine otherwise, meaning if I am in the throttle at all and gun it, OK. From idle not good? Was told it had been jetted, should i first find out jet sizes and go from there? Thought I read something on here about accelerator spring mod. Wandering if that applies here? Thanks

i made a guide in tutorials for the pen spring and cap mod. it is a sticky just look for it. that should fix your problems!

spring and cap mod is great to do when your in there but i would also check the acclerator boot for any craks tat might be there as well as a crack on the intake boot. my 02 had he sane problem when i got it.

yeah Alex, I find the guide you posted, should help alot. MS, I'll check for cracks. thanks guys!

Back