Carb. problem or ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, that's why we're all here :tup:.
I'd imagine the plastic cup/washer thingy is just an anti-slosh baffle of some sort. Probably would be fine without it if it wasn't there.

well i didnt get a chance to start it today, i went out and got a inline filter with a changeable filter and did not get that put on yet, so by the sound of it i think my plastic washer got lost haha, it will be started tomorrow, hope it stays running haha

well i didnt get a chance to start it today, i went out and got a inline filter with a changeable filter and did not get that put on yet, so by the sound of it i think my plastic washer got lost haha, it will be started tomorrow, hope it stays running haha

You know if you are getting trash from inside your tank, you might want to flush it out, take out the petcock, and put some gas or carb cleaner in it and slosh it around and pour it out, or use a fine filter like a coffee filter and strain the gas into a glass or clear container to see if anything is in your tank getting into the carb.

i was told that little plastic cups help keeps the gas flowing to the motor when going up steep hills and going over bumps and stuff, i accidently left it out of my carb when i put it back together, ended up takin the bowl off and putting it back on

ok im happy, thanks to all of you, my new free toy runs and runs good, looks like it was the pilot jet, so i cleared that out with a tiny wire, i also added a filter in the hose from the petcock to the carb, and one that i can replace the lil inside filter, and the plastic washer is still in the bowl, if it works leave it, i guess, not sure what my next post will be, but im sure it will be soon enough, thanks again to everyone with the great advise. take care

Back