Carb jetting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieuht

Reaction score
I got the keihin 38mm carb on my warrior and it aint running so great. It starts up fine and has decent low range but once i give it a 1/4 throttle it breaks up and when i get past half throttle and into higher rpms it clears right up and sounds awesome. So i figured i would try to change the main and just ordered a 160 jet for 20$. Thinking i shoulda went a little bigger but its a start.

Ya just figured i would throw out how big of a jet im getting i seen a couple threads on bigger carbs like 39mm and they had 190's

I raised the needle by one clip it was all the way on the bottom but while i was doing that i noticed a nice crack in the boot. Im hoping this is the reason why it runs rough in midrange

You already had a thread about this carb and issue... and you started another?? Why the **** did you do that? Do you not understand a single dam thing about a forum?!? Dam, one thread, one issue. That way all the problem is in one thread so all the info is in one ******* thread.

This pisses me off.

And you got ripped off for one main for 20$

I raised the needle by one clip it was all the way on the bottom but while i was doing that i noticed a nice crack in the boot. Im hoping this is the reason why it runs rough in midrange

You need to keep one thread with your carb! not three and I see you posted suspension upgrades In this form it belongs in the suspension form..So pay attention to where your asking questions and dont have multiple threads about the same thing thanks..

You already had a thread about this carb and issue... and you started another?? Why the **** did you do that? Do you not understand a single dam thing about a forum?!? Dam, one thread, one issue. That way all the problem is in one thread so all the info is in one ******* thread.

This pisses me off.

And you got ripped off for one main for 20$

Wow im just a kid and you respond to me posting one out of place thread in a forum like this? Pretty sad that a 18 year old is more mature than you

Wow im just a kid and you respond to me posting one out of place thread in a forum like this? Pretty sad that a 18 year old is more mature than you

The funny thing is he is only 17 my friend. And one of the smartest Warrior guru's you will ever run across.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a thread on a forum maybe i posted 1 thread to many i didnt post 10 threads about my carb just 2 so does that give him the right to talk to me like that? Im just gonna be the bigger man and say thanks for the help wish you guys luck hopefully noob's to this forum dont post 2 of the same thread god forbid 3

I posted a thread on a forum maybe i posted 1 thread to many i didnt post 10 threads about my carb just 2 so does that give him the right to talk to me like that? Im just gonna be the bigger man and say thanks for the help wish you guys luck hopefully noob's to this forum dont post 2 of the same thread god forbid 3

Well Im sure weston was aggravated was it right nope..But when you ask a question that someone had already answered in another thread it becomes a big headache! And if you newbies searched you would find the answer! Thats one of the big problems on here! But anyway you got your answer so this thread is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back