CARB HELP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wal2l2ior

Reaction score
On the part i have circled, which pic is right? 1 or 2
I can't figure what way that thing goes.

carb%201.JPG

carb%202.JPG

And this spring came out when i pulled the bowl, where does that go??
spring.JPG

mine doesnt even have that plastic piece around the main jet so i dunno there, but the spring pretty much has to go around the accellerator pump plunger(the aluminum rod shaped piece left of your left pic in photo #1)

the plastic cup is right in pic #2, if you look in the bowl you can see an indent where the cup fits in.

Yeah, the spring goesn on the accelerator pump plunger, on the left side of the pictures.

take that piece of **** bowl thing out. it made mine overflood and cause gas to spill out of the carb bleed when i put a different jet in.

the spring goes on the (clutch side/ left side of handlebar if sitting on it/ choke side) of the carb right on the trottle assembly.

the spring should drop right back in that hole when you put the bowl back on.

accelerator pump sorry....... in pic one its part that looks like the bottle.

take that piece of **** bowl thing out. it made mine overflood and cause gas to spill out of the carb bleed when i put a different jet in.

the spring goes on the (clutch side/ left side of handlebar if sitting on it/ choke side) of the carb right on the trottle assembly.

the spring should drop right back in that hole when you put the bowl back on.

What? then engine would not run right if you took the bowl out. Would it?

he meant the plastic cup, not the bowl. I don't think it really is there for a good reason, the instructions with the jet kits tell you to throw it away.

ya it made my float stick and i ended up with a shitload of gas on my leg......it will fall off into the bowl and screw you!!!

o ya- the quad would have no gas to the engine with out the bowl.. my bad on clarity.

so you guys are saying not to even use that round piece i was askking about?

Back