• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Carb for parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorNewbie

Reaction score
I bought a 01 off cl and the po took carb apart(not just off:argh:). The accel boot was dried and cracked apart before i could even touch it. Also looks like rebuild kit does not include o ring for plastic cable cover on side of carb. Not sure what else I'm missing in kit til it gets here so maybe whole carb if cheap enough. Pm me. Thanks guys. I never would have tried this if not for all your knowledge.

Last edited:
Alright. Looked at quad again and it has a Suzuki thumb throttle on it. So if anyone has any year carb that will mount up and cable( single or double whichever matches your carb). Old dirty carbs ok. Need cheap fix. Thumb throttle for double cable setup? Not sure. Open to ideas.

Last edited:
I think I have found a carb that will work I just need a single cable setup cable and thumb throttle. May also buy foot rests mud flaps and heel guards.

Back