CARB BOOT

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99warriornj

Reaction score
well i had issues getting my quad to start.. wound up being a combo of a shitty stator and torn intake boot.. as it sits now, ive got the boot taped pretty good with electrical tape. rode it for 3 hours today like that. i looked for a thread about carb boots but all i was finding was peoples issues with them.... basically im just trying to figure out if there is an alternative to the shitty rubber boots.... also i remember seeing something on here about the raptor boots.. any help is appreciated.. thanks

yeah i saw this earlier and was gonna post but i guess i got distracted... i have a carb boot i could sell you but its gonna cost me like $8 to ship it (probably)...

what i wanted to say earlier was that you have to run the stock boot or at least something rubber... see if it is aluminium the heat would transfer from the motor to the carb and boil the gas in your float bowl...(i believe) thats why they are made of rubber... i could be wrong but it seems with yamaha's "bad designs" thier is usually a reason for them

Back