cant flip my front rims???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89YFM_BEAST

Reaction score
Wuts up guys I'm tryin to get abit more width on my front end tried to flip my fronts an the air stem hit my caliper now do I have to get wheel spacers or do ya think I can get them bent air stems if that will work or should I just get spacers!!also I have seen some of the guys bike on here with the rears fliped now will the make it corner better or make it go on two wheels need some info on this JUST TRYIN TO GET SOME MORE WIDTH ON THIS BEAST LOL:)

you need to get flush mounting valve stems to flip your front rims, any tire shop should be able to get them, or you can arder them online

Flush monts or swap the plugs all together if you plan on keeping them flipped. On my fronts I have a plug in backwards on the outside, and new hole and new plug on the inside (which is now the outside)

Nice well for the money I think just getting the shorty stems would be cheaper for sure I don't really like spacers!!

That's my point guys I like to know my studs got lots of space an ya those spacers a crap when ur HITTIN 8FT OF AIR LOL=)

Not to say I am getting 8ft of air lol but I will come to that when I'm done with the suspension love my air woooohoooo!!!

Hey guys I c some of ya that have ur rear tires fliped now will I get any gain in the corners abit???

Flipping the rear wheels will give you about 2 - 3 inches mider on the back and will help with stability and allow you to corner better

If you ride tight trail make sure to keep the front wider then the back, sure would suck to ride in between some boulders and clear the front then smack your rears on them, unless you want to fly like Superman lol

I did that with mine when I got my new axel man I never thought how bad it hurt to hit the bars !!!!! That hurt!!! Fyi when its a battle between you and a tree tree always wins

Back