Can't find skid plate help please

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

War350

Reaction score
Hello I'm on my 2nd skid plate and I can't find none to fit both times I was told they would fit a 2001 warrior. But they dnt everytime I go to put it on it hits my break disk and hole won't line up the one I got from a local shop he gave my money back. The 2nd was from eBay it was a omf getting screwed around with this guy have a feeling I threw my money away anyway is there an adjustment I can do to make it fit? Could the owner b4 me put a bigger disk on that's why none will fit? Could I get a smaller brake disk to get this omf to fit? Any help is appreciated the omf the rear hole is only off by a half of inch or less I just want to get a rear skid on so I can go out its rocky as hell where I live help

Duneracerweston makes custom rotor and sprocket guards for a fair price, pm him and he should be able to help ya out. Plus, you would have much better clearance off the ground going this route as well.

Hello I'm on my 2nd skid plate and I can't find none to fit both times I was told they would fit a 2001 warrior. But they dnt everytime I go to put it on it hits my break disk and hole won't line up the one I got from a local shop he gave my money back. The 2nd was from eBay it was a omf getting screwed around with this guy have a feeling I threw my money away anyway is there an adjustment I can do to make it fit? Could the owner b4 me put a bigger disk on that's why none will fit? Could I get a smaller brake disk to get this omf to fit? Any help is appreciated the omf the rear hole is only off by a half of inch or less I just want to get a rear skid on so I can go out its rocky as hell where I live help

Heres one and its pretty cheap I paid a 100 for mine and I like this better!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OMF-SKI...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4172ad96fb&vxp=mtr

picture.php

Looks like a different rotor in this pic but I need a better pic of it dude

Thanks for the help everyone. I bought a prm Z Plate. Fit perfect now if I can just find the time to ride. 3 children take up alot of your time not that I mind. S

Back