can't deside.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I am going to sell my raptor and buy a truck then save up for a new wheeler.I don't know whether to get a can-am 450, Raptor 700, outlaw 525 straight axel or the 525 irs. I was wondering if any of you guy had any experiences with any of these quads.

there all relativly new besides the 700, and from what i herd thay are great. I say go for it I mean its all up to you and what you ride and prefrence , if it were me i would want the Can am but then again Polaris wont be as shitty as they were with teh new KTM powerplant ..... all up to you and what you like.;

i'v nrrowed it down to the raptor and the irs 525. I know with mods the raptor can be very fast.

the 525 irs stock is a screamer, and if you ad an HMF exuast and K&N airfilter like my friend did that thing will haul!

get a straight axle!!! i rode a polaris outlaw 500 IRS , and it was sooo weird, it felt like it was gonna tip in Every corner!

You cannot compare how the 500 Outlaw rides compared to the 525 Outlaw. That is like comparing the 660 Raptor to the 700 Raptor. The 525 weighs 40 lbs less than the 500, carries the engine weight more centered and has much more torque and power.

I am substantially faster on the IRS as I am on an SRA quad now. You can slide the IRS but in corners you can get on the gas much quicker coming out of corners. The IRS just flat out hooks up coming out of the corners. And in the rough stuff, it just gets better.

your post are making it harder to deside. thats ok cause i want to know as much as i can about these.

hey palerider how are the ergonomics on the outlaw. cause i'm 6'3'' and i don't want somting tiny and feel like im sitting on a 50cc.

get a straight axle!!! i rode a polaris outlaw 500 IRS , and it was sooo weird, it felt like it was gonna tip in Every corner!

Your so full of ****...Are you telling me you think the mighty blaster handles turns better? Raptordan go to the dealer, sit on them, find what feels the best. Not sure about your dealers but a few of them around here have fields and places you can test ride them in. If theres no where to ride them maybe someone you know ownes one you could ride? Oh, by the way have you looked into the new KTM 450 out now?

noneof the dealers around here let you test drive them.size wise the raptor700 fit me way better than my 350. so if the 525 don't have much room i'll get the 700. and for the ktm 450I have only seen like 1''x1'' pictures of them in ATV action so i can't really tell if i like them.

where can I see pictures of ktm quads because the KTM website don't have them.

Go to atvriders.com and go to the KTM section in the forum. There are a lot of pics of them on there. There is also a Can Am section on there and just about any other make you want to see.

Back