Cams...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshiznit

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a cam for my warrior and was wondering which one yall like best. Also where and how much did you pay for it? I wanna get a good race cam not a cheap hotcam...

I have a stage 2 web cam, couldnt be happier, matched it up with a wiseco hi-comp piston along the titanium valve springs and an hmf exhaust ands it runs strong. Since you dont have anything else done to your warrior i would suggest getting the stg 1 cam unless you plan on adding other performance mods. check out magicracing.com for the cam

well yea if i did get a cam i would end up replacing the piston and borin it out a little and all that stuff since i would be workin inside the engine anyway. so how much did you pay for the cam, spring kit and piston all together?

90 bucks for the piston kit, 180 for the cam, 90 for the spring kit, they raised the price on the cam and spring kit about 20 bucks since i bought mine. If you have the money i probably get the head p&p while you have it tore down and also an exhaust. You dont need to do it all at once but you'll eventually add all of it lol. Its a lot of money but after installing all of this you'll never wana ride a stock engined warrior again ;) say bye bye to 400ex's

im thinkin about getting a web stage 2 with a spring kit from web.. the cam is only 112 from web, but idk if want to change my piston just yet, is it worth doin with out the piston

see thats what i was thinkin of doin at first but i dont know how good/bad of shape my top end is and i dont think that it ahs ever been rebuilt so if i do get the cam im goin to change the piston out to and do it all at once. plus itll prbly have a whole lot more power that way too. so prbly if ur top end is in good shape u might not have to change the piston but i could be wrong.

im thinkin about getting a web stage 2 with a spring kit from web.. the cam is only 112 from web, but idk if want to change my piston just yet, is it worth doin with out the piston

If you can change a cam you can change a piston, just save up the extra 90-150 bucks depending on what piston you want.

ya i just dont have the money to throw around for a piston, my dad owns a engine rebuilding, and truck shop so im not worried about goin back into the engine later on. i can port, bore, deck, do valve work all there so..

care to post the link up of where the cam is only for $112. I can only find it for $174.99

I also have found a package deal but I am looking to see if i can get a different cam for it and if i can beat the price.

http://store.albaaction.com/shop/WAR-CAMTISPRG.html

Back