camera opinions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
I'm gona look into getting a new camera soon, dont know really what to look for in one but how many megapixles it is and thats about it. Duno how much I wana spend but I'm not gona buy a junk one. I like taking pics and moms camera just doesnt get the job done, its a kodak easyshare c310 and it sucks. So give me some things to look for in a good camera or suggest some good camera makes and models.

cannon sd600 and up...cant go wrong with a cannon they are awsome period!

cannon sd600 and up...cant go wrong with a cannon they are awsome period!

I agree with that.. I have 3 canons. The last I bought was the RebelXT and 2 lenses. Its the best camera I ever had. But big and expensive.

1st you need to know how much u want to spend.
Then within that price range what options do u think are most important.
Do NOT consider digital zoom in your options. Digital zoom manipulates pixels to create the zoom effect.
Only look at optical zoom, LCD screen size, movies if u want them, overall size of the camera, macro, etc.

For general pic taking you really don't need more than 5 MegaPixels.

I have the Canon Powershot A460 as my smallest camera and it is awesome... I don't think I paid more than 150.00 for it

Im on my third Cannon and I paid $150 for it, with card and rechargeable batteries it was ynder $200. Does everything I need.

i've been using a nikon d40 dslr camera. haven't been able to buy lenses for it yet other then the kit lense issued with it. great speed, crisp photos, and full manual settings. got it all for under 700, but i'm pretty serious about photography.

I have a sony with like 6 MP pretty decent. I dont take alot of pictures I always have a beer in my hand!

Back