Cam selection help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the help everyone, but i have decided to try a baby my warrior through next summer and once sophomore year of college starts for me i am gonna go buy a new raptor 700. What spurred this idea was my mother asking me if it was really worth it to keep pumping money into a beat up 23 yr old quad, and she made sense and i plan on keeping the warrior too so i will try and stick around to learn and do free or cheap mods to the warrior. And a happy new year to everyone!!!

Oh dude... You have no IDEA how much money I have tied up in my warrior. Between all the **** I had to do to it when I bought it, to what I've done to the current engine set up, and now am doing a complete frame off resto and stroker engine, I could have bought a kfx450r or rapt 700.

Oh dude... You have no IDEA how much money I have tied up in my warrior. Between all the **** I had to do to it when I bought it, to what I've done to the current engine set up, and now am doing a complete frame off resto and stroker engine, I could have bought a kfx450r or rapt 700.

Yea i know how you feel i have done the same with other things and before i realized it i had a ton of money buried in it and i wanna try and avoid that with this quad lol But i am gonna get the special edition raptor 700 with an upgraded exhaust and air filter straight from the factory, should be pretty awesome!! and I have to stay true to yamaha i have had good luck with them. :slayer:

The best part for me is the build!
And finding the deals!
And building!
And taking the parts off then putting the better ones on!
And selling the old parts for half price or less!
Warriors are great!

Back