Buyer beware!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
So why is it that guys that are on here just can't seem to ship what they sell? I ask because there are guys on here waiting on parts for a very long time and when they ask the sellers about them they get no response but the sellers are active on the forum? Look if your selling on the forum ship your parts. I'm not calling anyone out but you know who you are and its really shitty. Be a man of your word after all its all we have anyway. This **** really pisses me off cause its not like we are neighbors we put our trust in you and pay our hard earned money and you are basically stealing it. All I have to say is ship the parts or stop selling them. We come here to get help and help each other out not screw people over!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Agreed,, if you sell some thing ship it dont wait a few weeks and ignore the buyer till your ready, remember that person payed you money do your part and send the goods that they paid for....

I understand it takes a couple days but when you start counting months that's a little ridiculous.

True that! Luckily I haven't gotten screwed by any members. Yet, anyway. I've always been good on shipping stuff out. Soon as I have the money in my paypal, it gets boxed up & shipped out.

True that! Luckily I haven't gotten screwed by any members. Yet, anyway. I've always been good on shipping stuff out. Soon as I have the money in my paypal, it gets boxed up & shipped out.

Well you are the majority on here but some just don't hold themselves to that standard I guess they just think we forget and it will go away.

For me it goes, parts ordered and payed for, parts built to spec then shipped.

As for waiting on pre made parts, thats bs. I refuse to do business with said ppl. If parts aren't shipped ASAP. I will call names.

I believe I am one those members that is waiting on a part to be shipped out. Hopefully it will be shipped sometime.

I always try to get my packages out as fast as I can, usually within 2 days of payment

Everyone I have delt with in here has been great. No issues on shipping or parts. Hope you guys get the parts your waiting for!

I got paid yesterday for a piston. Shipping it out today. If Im really busy its usually the first weekend to ship.

There is no reason to not ship asap, just laziness.

Also, members on here selling stuff and not shipping or trying to rip someone off, ARE NOT WELCOME!

It would be better to start a "problem" by reporting to the key people here about being ripped off or suspicion of being ripped off, than to not say anything. Remember, we kinda trust one another on this forum on one level or another. If someone's getting ripped off then it should be brought to the attention of the administrators / moderators so the next guy doesnt have the same problem..

I dont think I would be nervous. Most people on here are super good about stuff. However there is always a bad Apple.

hopefully if everyone just does as they want others to do for them things will be fine, and maybe the bad apples will pickup on this too..

Just be responsable for what you do or sell or give whatever!!!!

Back