• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bunch of parts for sale!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opey18

Reaction score
Hey guys its been a while since I been on here got tons of parts for warriors!! Summer is here and I know everyone needs some parts to get there quads going again....well ill start by saying this..... I don't have any aftermarkets, no starters, no bottom ends, cams, no fenders, no complete carbs, and headlights .... got tons of airboxs, gas tanks, swingarms, shocks, a arms, ill put prices up here soon lol and maybe some pictures but for a faster response call or text 419 796 0909

do you have the rear shock? Is it in ok condition ? if so how much.

im pretty sure i got a couple stock rear skids.......aka guppy never got ur text message....and 08trx ill have to check finsh to make sure i got a good rear shock first

i have two rear shocks a red one and a yellow one both good 40 bucks if u want one................also have a rear skid but has a lil metal bar hitch welded on it so idk if you'd still want it or not... 25 bucks and shipping on both would probably be like 5 bucks

Back