building three rideable master-piece's!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black42

Reaction score
i have seven warriors 95'---98's,i want to build three master quads just for looks! dead last racing,i want your input on how i should proceed....all three motors will be top end rebuilds only,i want to pay attension to the looks beyound anything ive seen out of a warrior!!! but i want to stay true to the original 1986 look!!!i will start the builds together and photo everything to be seen by all......builds will begin on saturday 4 of november 2010!!!! side by side pics of tear down and then i want the YFM forum to help me with this build,.....................PLEASE????come on guy&ladies and help me build three badass warriors all by suggestions. will you people help this 42 year old black guy build the best warriors out there....................????????

Last edited:
Kick ass man. I would love to have access to that large amount of projects to work on. I have always said, some day I'll own a who slew of them and do various builds. Warrior are just that bad ass and easy enough to get access too.

What I would do, is built three different builds for three different scenarios. And of course make them to what I like to do the most - Race, climb and drag. Build one for XC, one for speed, and a hill climber.

XC I would make like mine, a good reliable race quad. decent engone work and accessories and oarts that make XC racing easier.

Speed, I would do a hybrid quad. Pop in a 426f engine or something of the like. Make it for drag racing or dune riding. Make it light.

Hill climber would be long and fast. Heavy in the front.

You can do so much, it all depends on how you want to use them and what ridin you enjoy doing. You can do a MX or a TT build. Someday I'm gunna get an 87 and do a complete stock rebuild. Make it mint, course that would just be a looker quad.

What you gunna do with the other 4 quads us got? Part them out? They all stock? Post up some pics of your collection.

Good luck with the builds!

i would do a hybrid i have one and it is the best quad i have had i have one with a 426f motor in it i have sum pics on here of and if you need any help with it i could tell you step by step how to do it

i would do a hybrid i have one and it is the best quad i have had i have one with a 426f motor in it i have sum pics on here of and if you need any help with it i could tell you step by step how to do it

U should do a how to write up (with pics if you got them) just because! That's a good thread that we don't have on here yet. I'd actually like to do that to my quad. Seriously thought about it when I had my 426F.

I personally would like to see a Bad to the Bone street warrior done.

pic of 95' tear down.

c:\users\philiptrue\pictures\2010=12-10.065
just a pic of the 95'

fleeting membership i assume.... though im a new guy.... we havent heard anything from him

Nope, hes around still. Just hasn't figured out the photo aspect just yet.

Back