Building my bar

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Picture043.jpg

The unfinished front, I will be putting red oak wiens coat on the fasha
Picture045.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Here I'm in the process of building my keg and beer cooler, It will be 1/2 inch plywood and 1 inch thick foam insulation board, then the condesing unit and evaporator. Not bad for one day of work.

looks good. better round off that corner cause we all know how drunks can be!!!

looks good. better round off that corner cause we all know how drunks can be!!!
Well actually I ordered the rail, it's called the Chicago Bar Rail, it's a big piece of oak that finishes the bar off

BTW anyone notice the first fridge with the three taps, once I get the draft tower, I'll move them to the bar.

dammed your a hell of a wood's worker great job i enjoy building lil things swings gliders bird houses etc; sounds gay but it passes your day's and once you start it's fun.

Thanks I got the fridge up and running, I'll post a better pic with the draft tower installed. I have a little problem though, we just got 5 or 6 inches of rain in the last 12 hours and the foundation just could'nt hold it back no more, and now a good 2 to 3 inches of water was just on my floor that I had to get rid of, and of course everything else is water logged. :mad:

I know what its like Dave. I've been constantly vacuuming the water out of my basement. If I didnt really stay on top of it I would probably have 2 inches or so of water in my basement.

Wow cool bar. I want to build something like that someday. My dad has one at his house and when I go over there it is cool to kick back at the bar and bs and have a cold one. I can relate to the water situation to. Water got in my attached storage room on my house a couple of months ago. We had a ton of rain one night and it came through the foundation. I did not catch it for about 2 days, because I do not go in there that often. The worst thing was I had 2 nice 1100 shotguns in there that I had cleaned and stood in the corner barrel down to drain the oil out of them. Needless to say the end of the barrels were already starting to rust. The floor in there was carpet then. I have sense replaced it with ceramic tile.

Back