Building a whoop section

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall, i got a question. i am in the process of building a whoop section and i need some input. it is going to be a 10-pack of whoops and each hit will be about 10-12 inches high. my question is, about how far apart do yall think i should make each hit? at first i was thinking about 5 feet, but im starting to think that 5 feet may be too far apart. maybe about 2-3 feet? this is my first time building a whoop section, so i dont really know how to space them. anyone got some suggestions?

I think 2-3 feet apart sounds decent. I dont have experience building whoops but visuallising it that sounds about right. One thing you can try is to rough build 3 or 4 of them and see how it feels. then you can make adjustments to it and then build the actual whoops and the full distance.

right on. well im glad that somebody finally gave me some input. im gonna measure it out and see what looks good. thanks though.

Back