Building a quad from the ground up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCassell

Reaction score
Alright you guys, I went with my buddy to look at a couple four wheeled frames today. And it got me to thinking, I would like to build a quad from the frame up. The frame I looked at was from a Yamaha Blaster. It had front A-Arms, steering stem, handlebars, front wheels, swingarm, rear axle, hubs, and front and rear shocks. What do ya'll think about building a Blaster? Or better yet build a quad from just the frame up?

Blasters are sweet machines, you can make em faster than banshees. They are light and small, and quite nimble.
Pics?

If you want to build a bike from the ground up, I have a 300ex frame I'd like to sell.

True lol
But I bet a fully built blaster can kick the ass of most other built quads

they may be quick but thats it they have no top end unless you throw a ninja motor in it they just a slow smoker thats only quick outta the gate

Enough Blasters are so fast talk, seriously. They're great little machines, they can make good power and they can handle well. It takes a ton of work and money though. I have personally built a bike ground up, it's cool to turn all the bolts and know the machine top to bottom but it will totally break your wallet. Also, idk how big you are but I really don't recommend a Blasty for anyone over 6' or 190-200#.

Back