building a cafe racer!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
unless someone comes in wanting to buy it i'm building a cafe racer off a honda CB400t. as always i'll post pics along the way!. i bought the complete bike for $55! haha it's a '81 model. i got it at the scrap yard! brought it back to the shop and was riding it around within 2 hours :p

one of my tricks for getting **** cheap! i have a friend that runs a local scrap yard and when something good comes through i get a phone call and go check it out... and if it's something worth while all i have to do is pay them the price of it's weight in scrap... on this bike it was $55.03

go to the local scrap yard and talk to someone there about sitting bikes aside and calling you... GET THE VIN AND CALL THE TAG OFFICE AND HAVE THEM RUN IT! stolen bikes are sold for scrap to keep from getting caught.

So I should dress up as a lady and go to the scarp yard? And look for stolen bikes? :haha:

I thought you already did dress up? Now I am just confused:haha:
not-amused-face.jpg

deadlast... i still cant get the POS to stop over heating :/ i've got 1200 miles on the new motor though :p.

I'm custom building clip-on's for the CB and i ordered a '04 R6 LED tail light (it has running, brake, and blinkers all in one) and a set of 3 inch round bar end mirrors. i'm going to shape my tail piece out of florist foam to custom fit the bike and R6 light and fiberglass it! :) idk what color's the bike will end up being... any input?

Back