Building a 2000 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manhollio

Reaction score
I've been a member for a while and I'm just getting around to building up the Warrior. I picked up the frame on ebay for $40. Most of the parts I've picked up here and there(ebay, craigslist, here). I had the frame powdercoated gloss candy apple red and black marble. I'm really pleased with the result. The motor is a 99 and is getting a complete overhaul. I'm going to do the powroll 366 kit with the 390 cam. I'm open to any comments and suggestions. Let me have it.
002-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

+2 asr a-arms, perfect for every kind of riding, used them for xc racing with my warrior. Also PRM bumper, grab bar, and nerfs.....prm rocks and never will fail you! Then some armidillo skdi plates, i have some for sale haha hit me up for some pics, i have the chassis skid and the swingarm skid.

IMO the Summit bumper and the nerfs they make look great on the warrior but those nerfs look ugly on every other bike ive seen them on.....i like the summit bumper on most quads, its beefy!

Back