Broken carburetor main nozzle seat!?!?!?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEViEWONDERBREAD

Reaction score
Alright I'm new to this forum but no time for intros. I'm trying to restore my 87 Warrior and I was taking the carb all apart and broke the main nozzle seat. I'm not totally forsure if that's the exact name for the part, but I need some help finding this part I'm hoping that one of you on this forum have seen or bought one of these parts, I'm going to attach pictures for a view of the part. The best way I can describe this part is its the main nozzles seat, not the main jet! The nozzle under the main jet. But I was trying to take the main nozzle out to replace it, pretty much trying to restore this carb, seems how its OE 87. The main nozzle is pressed into its seat and while trying to remove I broke it, its made out of plastic.:argh: I've searched everywhere and haven't been able to find this thing. So if any of yall know where I can get one please let me know. Pics are attached.

Attachments

• IMAG1023.jpg
    IMAG1023.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG1020.jpg
    IMAG1020.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG1021.jpg
    IMAG1021.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
From what I've seen, you can't buy that part by itself. Looks like you might be in the market for a new carb soon...

From what I've seen, you can't buy that part by itself. Looks like you might be in the market for a new carb soon...

Yeah I was thinking that myself, I am pretty sure they don't just sell the part I'm looking for. >:

I mean even in all the diagrams I've looked at which are from Yamaha I haven't seen the part.

Back