brake light switch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrum

Reaction score
just curious... i dont run a brake light and if i get rid of the brake light switch or whatever ya call it will that affect anything? like the comp or ?

Shouldn't affect anything. If you do take it off,send it to me. I want one on my '99.

I'll get ya a pic of the switch the main one is hooked to the foot pedal and then there is a switch on the hand lever too just like the clutch safety switch

Yeah, I'd like to see how it's done. I seen either Gus or Guppy has banjo bolt switches.

2013-03-16183454.jpg

2013-03-16183513.jpg

i couldnt do w/o brake lite on my sled, it b nice to have one on the quad, everyones quad, gives you the OH ****!!! warning:eek:

yes it does I don't know how many times I've come too close to rear ending my buddys 94 warrior

ill sell it to ya...give me a few days to get the wiring done and all and make sure its all good.

so I can get rid of both the switches the one on the bars and the one on the foot pedal and it wont interfere with anything running or the cdi? ..I looked on the wiring diagram in the book and im not the best with reading them but it seems both those switches just have 2 wires goin to the bulb and ground that's it correct?

Back