Brainstorm Career Ideas?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man we just moved into our new house and got the net and **** back up so I'm back at it for now Hahaha. And ya the military is a good way to make a living but its not for everyone that for sure..... You can't stay away from people in here but if your lucky you get to shoot you some dirty ass .....huh what!!!! Hahaha it a good time you meet some brother for life. And I ******* resemble that warped jarhead remark there dragon!!! Hahaha

Last edited:
But, you gotta be carefull. My friend was in the Army for 5 years before messing up his knee. Had a surgury and they medically discharged him. Can't get **** for a job. Has tried police dept, security, you name it... None will hire him. They won't even give him the time of day.

Man he needs to go on the vetsforhire web sight and check it out there is some good **** out there for vets.....just gotta know where to look.

You try tellin him that! ^^^. He is so disgusted since they discharged him 6 years ago, that he won't even go to the V A. Doesn't help that our V A sucks and caters to the blacks. No offense to anyone here. Atleast he is finally using his J I bill.

You try tellin him that! ^^^. He is so disgusted since they discharged him 6 years ago, that he won't even go to the V A. Doesn't help that our V A sucks and caters to the blacks. No offense to anyone here. Atleast he is finally using his J I bill.

Man that sucks I don't deal with the VA cause I'm still on active duty but I'm sure I will here soon as I'm getting out this time next year. But there are some really good Vet preference programs out there you just gotta tell him to find them. If you don't mind give me call I'm interested as to what his disabilities are and why he can't get hired? Or just shoot me a pm. Id like to see if there is something I can do to help him out any way I can! Marines or Army we are all brothers **** the sisters!

I ******* resemble that warped jarhead remark there dragon!!! Hahaha
Couldn't help myself! Haha! My little brother gets his share of verbal abuse too. He's got 19.5 in the army and taking a spot in the Russian embassy at the end of the year(two year hitch w/ wife and three boys). Said he mght hang it up when he gets back. Trying to convince him to stay a little longer. Wait till the economy does its thing. Getting a job now is hard even for a twenty year vet. Oh,and MS, thanks for hanging it out there day in and day out! I really appreciate your service, even if you are a ****** jarhead!! Hahaha!!!:loco:

Couldn't help myself! Haha! My little brother gets his share of verbal abuse too. He's got 19.5 in the army and taking a spot in the Russian embassy at the end of the year(two year hitch w/ wife and three boys). Said he mght hang it up when he gets back. Trying to convince him to stay a little longer. Wait till the economy does its thing. Getting a job now is hard even for a twenty year vet. Oh,and MS, thanks for hanging it out there day in and day out! I really appreciate your service, even if you are a ****** jarhead!! Hahaha!!!:loco:

Send your Bro my mad respect!!! 19.5 years in the service is a long time...... I have 8.5 and i'm not sticking it out I'm done this time next year its just getting to hard on everything (family, kids, money, etc) so I'm hanging it up for good. I have some buddies that are doing real good on a couple off shore oil rigs right now and i'm going to dabble in that they figure 8 years tearing up diesel equipment in the Marines is good experience enough to tear into their motors and **** out there!!! Gotta love knowing people!! And its sad that's what it comes to now a days. But what ever I like it and when I first enlisted I said I was going to do 20+ but I didn't want any kids or a wife. I liked random vagina ( you guys know what i'm talking about)!!!! but now I have a wife and two kids time to call it quits and settle down I guess and turn into an old ******* man like the rest of you bums!!!!

Yea I got out, and did the tow-boat thing (New Orleans to Panama City) was living in hattiesburg at the time. Knew some people on the rigs. Hard work decent money and only work half the year. You gonna move closer to the coast? If not we need to get together and ride after hunting season. I figure 3 -3.5 hours at most.

Last edited:
Yea I got out, and did the tow-boat thing (New Orleans to Panama City) was living in hattiesburg at the time. Knew some people on the rigs. Hard work decent money and only work half the year. You gonna move closer to the coast? If not we need to get together and ride after hunting season. I figure 3 -3.5 hours at most.

Ya man we can do that for sure either way! gawarrior was in the navy as well and he lives just south of me in LA and we are going to try and get together as well he is a pretty cool guy (as are most of you ass holes)!!!!
But ya I'm pretty tied up during hunting season not just because of hunting but its also Toys for Tots season as well and that is a big program we (The Marines) run for less fortunate kids in the area. The program is nation wide but we take care of Mississippi and there is only 6 of us so we are spread a little thin hahaha. but its a good deal I guess.

Back