Bored?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
i guess your bored if you clicked this so you can look at some pics! This is what I do when i'm not at school!!

Playing guitar
P2020015.jpg

Rockin out!
P2020016.jpg

LOL it's fun!!

LMFAO!!!! ^^^ huhuhu hu hu,huhu shut up butthead!, before i kick your ass! hehehehe

Thats my beavis talk...If anyone is a fan of the show they'll know what im talken about

Tell me you didn't think one of the best ones was when there were in Buzcuts class and he told they could not laugh no more, and he kept sayin masterbation to their faces which were as red as a tomato.

How bout when they shaved their heads and glued the hair to their faces to have a beard because they thought it was cool to get chicks with.lol

The movie is the greatest though.

"all these channels suck. They're all about water. They need a channel about FIRE!"

"dammit, we're in washington"

"my unit? it's in my pants"

"is this a god dam?"

"you're gonna pay us to do your wife?"

"i poop a lot" - maybe you're lactose intolerant - "no, you don't get it. i POOP a LOT"

What about the episode where they find a dead squirrel and take it to the mall to pick up chicks, then i think beavis wore it on his head for a fur hat lmao.

Back