bored at work.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting really bored with all this rain B.S. !

I think the sun was out once in the last nine days and it was yesterday...now back to the cloudy **** hole rain!!

I think the sun was out once in the last nine days and it was yesterday...now back to the cloudy **** hole rain!!
I hope it doesnt rain this weekend, muddy tracks suck :-/

Yeah we havent ridden our track in about two weeks due to the rain..it floods real good....so we been going out to our buddies and doing some hardcore trail riding!!

Yeah we havent ridden our track in about two weeks due to the rain..it floods real good....so we been going out to our buddies and doing some hardcore trail riding!!
sweet, trail riding is fun when you do it fast!
I had the dirt devils on the z at the track last time, holy **** was that funny as hell when i pulled the holeshot! felt bad for the guy behind me :cool:

i know doesnt the weather suck up here......... :-/ i guess sunday its susposed to be high 80's

:cool:
where u work klutch?
Nearby techincal school, lil summer job to back the z project ;D
And i hate that place, but its a good chance to flirt with some cute girls,
Think I'm catching the bird flu, guess I cant come in friday

yea live in Wisconsin for a while... you will know about shitty weather than, rain, rain, cold, crappy snow, and than a little sun

Back