bore kit HELP

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAH, thats noting man. Stock bore and one up compression. Its basically a stock rebuild kit.

You want .20 (84mm) or .40 (85mm) over bore. 10.25:1 or 11:1 compression. Weiseco or JE. Concoer a cam upgrade if you go big and then also concider HD cam springs as well. (might as well replace the cam chain while your at it) That's about as basic engine wise I would say one should do if they want to tear into it.

You can go Wiseco 10.25:1 84mm piston and call it a day. Alot of people go that route. You'll get some gains but noting hugely dramatic. For what ever reason, noobs and youngins think having a bored engine means a lot, Heck I did as a kit. But there is so much more then that that really goes into effect more.

I say upgrade your intake (filter) and exhaust and rejet if you haven't yet. That is the first set to wakening these machines up.

Ive been told many times by many professional engine builders, that a lot of the power of these type of engines can be had in the head. A P&P, +1 valve and re-grind will do wonders!

366 is max bore on the warrior i believe which is.....60 over i think? get the JE 366 kit but keep in mind when its time for a rebuild after that your going to have to re sleeve it.

366 is max bore on the warrior i believe which is.....60 over i think? get the JE 366 kit but keep in mind when its time for a rebuild after that your going to have to re sleeve it.

Alright so if 366 is the biggest bore for the warrior then how do you achieve the 446? longer stroke?

yea hell of alot more stroke, different sleeve i think different crank, rod...everything

Back