Bomb goes off at the finish line boston marathon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think about the person who made the bombs and set them off and say "what's wrong with this world?", think about all the people that ran TOWARDS the explosion to help out after the bomb went off, that will make you realize the world isn't so bad after all.

Politics are done, get it back on topic. Theres a reason we dont have a section for it. Nothing but problems on the subject always happen.

Total pissing match boys, **** these topics get back to bikes! I'll be your voluntary moderator for the day. You're welcome!

Don't think about the person who made the bombs and set them off and say "what's wrong with this world?", think about all the people that ran TOWARDS the explosion to help out after the bomb went off, that will make you realize the world isn't so bad after all.

Don't make me lock this

Politics are done, get it back on topic. Theres a reason we dont have a section for it. Nothing but problems on the subject always happen.

Yup yup. Totally agree^^^.

Been thinking about those that ran towards the explosion most of the day. Those are the real people out there.

problems happen when ppl are to immature for a discussion. I must have missed "no politics" in the rules !
One would assume that when a thread is created about a terrorist attack that it WILL include political discussions.

problems happen when ppl are to immature for a discussion. I must have missed "no politics" in the rules !
One would assume that when a thread is created about a terrorist attack that it WILL include political discussions.
No, problems happen with politics in general and its because views vary in all directions. And NO ONE can say which is right as its only right in there mind. Theres not a no politics rule, but if you havent noticed its kind of an avoided topic just for this reason. And I for one dont assume when this was brought up it would go political as it started out as just bringing it up and then swung political. If Anyone continues to keep this off topic it will get locked and more than likely disappear all together. End of story!!

No, problems happen with politics in general and its because views vary in all directions. And NO ONE can say which is right as its only right in there mind. Theres not a no politics rule, but if you havent noticed its kind of an avoided topic just for this reason. And I for one dont assume when this was brought up it would go political as it started out as just bringing it up and then swung political. If Anyone continues to keep this off topic it will get locked and more than likely disappear all together. End of story!!

Agree politics is a never ending argument both side will have a come back for everything the other says .

Back